Mycelium Ventures Pty Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through our office is only used for the purposes set out in this disclaimer. By proceeding with the Mycelium hiring process, you consent to Mycelium using your personal data as set out in this disclaimer.
The information we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- to progress you through the hiring process;
- to share with another entity for the purpose of you being engaged by that entity;
- to enable you to submit your CV for general applications or to apply for specific jobs. Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
- to answer your enquiries;
- to fulfill contractual obligations with our partner entities;
- where you are registered as a candidate on our database, your personal information may be accessible by our international offices to enable them to provide you with recruitment services and for the purposes of business development, systems development and testing;
- to trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services relevant to your hiring process;
- to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, and research and mailing houses. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Mycelium;
- we may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law.
Curriculum Vitae ("CV")
As part of the hiring process, you will be required to submit a CV. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our team for positions as they come up. Your CV will be stored in the Mycelium database. If you are applying for a role with a partner entity, your CV will be shared with them.
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
If you would like to make a request for information, please firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to ask Mycleium to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years, i.e. that relate to tax matters. Where we are unable to comply with your request we will provide reasons for failing to do so.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Mycelium is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion, age or any other protected attribute.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunities we may from time to time use information provided by you for the purposes of diversity monitoring. All such information will be used on an anonymised basis.